23 May 2018
JOIN US IN ADELAIDE FOR THE AUSTRALIAN ENERGY STORAGE CONFERENCE AND EXHIBITION
The Australian Energy Storage Conference and Exhibition (AES 2018) will be held in Adelaide between 23 - 24 May 2018, and will present and exhibit state-of-the-art energy storage technology available in the market. With the theme Storing Energy for a Sustainable Future, you’ll get a first-hand look at how energy storage can achieve environmental and business sustainability. You’ll also hear why South Australia is making global headlines and cementing itself as a world leader in clean energy. Here are six reasons you need to attend:
- Tour major Adelaide energy sites including the Hornsdale Power Reserve,Tonsley, Adelaide High School’s BESS Installation, Redflow and Highbury Pumped Hydro Energy Storage. View tours.
- Earn up to 90 CPD Points for Installers as part of the free accreditation workshops in the exhibition. Workshops will cover various topics related to on-grid energy storage. View workshops.
- The free-to-attend exhibition features innovative new technologies and the opportunity to see the latest in; Hydrogen Electrolysis and Fuel Cells, Flywheel Energy Storage, Alternative Fuel Vehicles, Lithium Batteries, Flow Batteries, Battery Management Software, Inverter Systems, Hybrid Solutions, System Providers for Commercial and Utility Projects and Renewable Energy System Providers and other emerging technology providers. View exhibitors.
- Hear keynote speakers, Sanjeev Gupta, Chairman of GFG Alliance and Majority Shareholder of SIMEC ZEN Energy and Simon Hackett, Non- Executive Director & Technology Evangelist, Redflow Limited. View speakers.
- Join international speakers from Canada, United States, UK, Solomon Islands, Switzerland, China and Korea and learn about their projects and technologies changing the industry. View program.
- Attend the "Best Practices from Germany" session featuring, Valeska Gottke, Senior Expert for Communications and Markets, German Energy Storage Association and Frank Amend, Managing Director, Belectric Solar and Battery. View program.
At the Conference, you’ll hear from:
- Sanjeev Gupta, Executive Chairman and CEO, GFG Alliance
- Simon Hackett, Chairman of the Board, Redflow
- Audrey Zibelman, Managing Director and CEO, Australian Energy Market Operator
- Gianpaolo Giuliani, Global Sales Director, Energy Storage, GE Energy
- David Green, Founding Partner, Lyon Group
- Mark Twidell, Director, Energy, Tesla
- Rebecca Knol, CEO, South Australian Chamber of Mines and Energy
- Dr Kevin Moriarty, Executive Chairman, 1414 Degrees
- Caleb Waugh, Head of Business Analytics – Energy Storage, Lockheed Martin Energy
FULL PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE
WHO ELSE IS ATTENDING?
This is your opportunity to network with the decision makers moving energy storage towards mainstream. Attending companies include: AGL, Hydro Tasmania, Lendlease, Lockheed Martin, IBM Research, Whitehorse City Council, Stockland, ARENA, Macquarie Bank, GFG Alliance, SA Water Corporation, Engie, Korea Battery Industry Association and more...
Don't miss out on the opportunity to network with 2500+ industry leaders from around the world, but you must be a registered to take advantage.
Book online here, or contact us on +61 (0)2 9556 8847 and we can help process your booking.