Looking for opportunities to grow your business? Want to become involved in projects or expand into export markets?
Or, are you a buyer looking for competitive local suppliers?
ICN bridges the information gap between buyers and sellers by providing advice and services to clients in all industries by:
- Finding the best Australian products and suppliers
- Facilitating import replacement
- Assisting with Victorian Industry Participation Policy enquiries and plans (VIPP)
- Supporting major industrial, energy and infrastructure projects
- Accessing Global Supply Chains
- Providing Tarriff Concession Order applications services
- Offering Enhanced Project By-Law Scheme research services
- Administering industry and sectoral research
How we work with suppliers and service providers:
Every day we receive enquiries from purchasers and project managers looking for local suppliers and service providers. By registering your business with ICN, you make sure that your details are available when there is demand for your product or service.
How we work with buyers and project managers:
Because ICN has an unmatched knowledge of local industry capabilities, we can quickly identify competitive Australian and New Zealand suppliers to meet your requirements, saving you valuable time and money. With over 29 years experience, more than 100 technical experts and search technology like ICN Gateway, we make certain you'll never miss an opportunity to make the right connection.
Since it was established in 1984, ICN Victoria has recorded more than $2 billion in orders to Australian / NZ industry, which equates to more than 50,000 jobs.
Offices across Victoria and beyond
ICN Victoria has eleven offices covering metropolitan and regional Victoria – view contact details for your nearest office
Independent, unbiased and free of charge*
ICN is an independent, non-profit organisation funded by the Victorian Government to support import replacement and assist Australian companies access export opportunities.
As an independent organisation, ICN offers unbiased consultancy services. The majority of services are free of charge.
* Please note Tariff Concession Order applications, secondment and research fees may apply.
Register here to receive automatic alerts of relevant business opportunities where your goods and services are in demand!
Find out more about ICN in Victoria.
For general enquiries please email us at email@example.com