Start Date: 11 November 2021
Start Time: 8:30 am
End Time: 1:30 pm
Location: Online event
Featuring Abhi Arora, Executive Director ICN Qld, the online Connecting Coal Conference Queensland on November 11 features seven metallurgical and torbanite coal projects based in the Bowen Basin presenting their procurement opportunities to the supply chain delivered via live video streaming allowing you to connect, engage, network and have private face to face meetings with presenting projects and all attendees.
The projects presenting are:
- Bowen Coking Coal: Broadmeadow East and Isaac River;
- M Resources: Mavis and Millennium Downs metallurgical coal mine restart;
- Mastermyne Group: Gregory Crinum underground mine and Cook Colliery mine; and
- Greenvale Mining: Alpha torbanite project.
The presenters are:
– Dave Sykes: Mastermyne Group GM Underground Business.
– Nick Jorss: Bowen Coking Coal Executive Chairman.
– Matt Latimore Lattimore: M Resources Founder & President.
– Matt Healy: Greenvale Mining: Chief Executive Officer.
The online Connecting Coal Conference Queensland is being held on Thursday, November 11 from 8.30am (AEST). For tickets and more connect here: https://www.connectingindustry.com.au/events/