Start Date: 27 October 2022
Start Time: 7:30 am
End Time: 2:00 pm
The online Connecting Renewable Energy Conference NSW is designed to assist the resource, construction, engineering, manufacturing, and services sector on the latest challenges, developments, and supply chain procurement and business opportunities within the renewable energy sector throughout New South Wales.
Renewable energy comes from natural resources like the sun, wind, and water. By harnessing these resources, NSW is fast transitioning towards a modern energy and sustainable future. With the NSW government emissions reduction target to halve greenhouse gas pollution by 2030, there is now a huge pipeline of large-scale renewable energy projects offering billions of dollars of procurement opportunities available to the supply chain.
Delivered via live virtual video streaming allowing delegates to connect, engage, network, and have live face to face meetings with presenting projects, their teams and all attendees, the Connecting Renewable Energy Conference NSW features proposed and approved major solar, wind, battery, hydro-electric, and hydrogen projects, and is designed as an event for obtaining the most current in-depth information, project updates and supplier opportunities, delivered directly from CEO’s, project managers, and procurement professionals.
- Nu-Rock: Fly-Ash recycling plant.
- Hunter Lakes Corporation: Hunter Lakes Scheme
- Oceanex Energy’s: Novocastrian Offshore Wind Farm
- Energy Estate: Hunter Hydrogen Network (H@N)
- SEATA: Hunter Thermal and Hydro Turbine Project.
- The Hunter Coast and Wollongong Offshore Wind Projects
- Liverpool Range Wind Farm Project
- Hunter Hydrogen Technology Cluster: NewH2
- Sunrise Energy Metals: Sunrise Project
To find out more and to register, connect here.