BEON Energy Solutions (ES) has executed an EPC Contract for the Avonlie Solar Farm with Iberdrola Australia. Avonlie Solar Farm is located approximately 20 kilometres south of Narrandera in the State of New South Wales.
The Avonlie Solar farm has a nameplate rating of 245.47MWp and consists of approximately 455,000 PV (photovoltaic) modules mounted on piers that will be driven into the existing subgrade. In addition to this, there will be 35 power station units.
The Key Project components include:
- photovoltaic solar modules (approximately 455,000 modules)
- single-axis tracking module framing system mounted on steel piles
- 35 containerized Power Conversion Units (PCUs)
- operations and maintenance buildings with associated car parking
- above ground and underground cabling
- internal all-weather access tracks
- security system and security fencing; and
- meteorological station(s);
Procurement has commenced November 2021 with construction to commence in Q1 2022. Construction is expected to take 14 months.