About Brisbane Metro
Brisbane Metro will be a key part of Brisbane’s greater transport network connecting the city to the suburbs. New high-capacity and high-frequency Metro services will run along dedicated busways and link with suburban bus and train services as part of a better-planned network. Brisbane Metro will provide a 21-kilometre service connecting 18 stations from Eight Mile Plains to Roma Street, and Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital (RBWH) to University of Queensland (UQ).
About Brisbane Move
Brisbane Move, comprising ACCIONA – construction lead and Arup- design lead, is partnering with Council to design and deliver the major infrastructure works for the project. New and upgraded infrastructure includes:
- Adelaide Street tunnel and revitalised streetscape from North Quay to Edward Street
- upgraded Cultural Centre station
- significant public realm improvements at the Queensland Cultural Centre across Victoria Bridge to provide three lanes for Metro and bus services, and dedicated cycling and pedestrian pathways
- upgrades at suburban stations including end-of-route vehicle charging facilitates.
Expression Of Interest
Brisbane Move encourage local industry interested in supplying to the project to register an expression of interest (EOI) through the ICN Gateway webpage. Information on specific supply opportunities will be communicated on the ICN Gateway project page as it becomes available, with local industry able to register its interest against them. Please ensure that:
- your company profile on the ICN Gateway is complete, up-to-date and accurate, including electing to be notified via email of supply opportunities
- you register your interest as a full or partial scope supplier (where applicable)
- you respond to all project and work package-specific questions.
It is important that companies submitting an EOI are aware that their submission does not guarantee they will progress further in the procurement process. Only companies that can demonstrate capability and capacity in accordance with Brisbane Move’s standards will be invited to pre-qualify for specific opportunities.
For More Information
Brisbane Metro strongly encourage local industry to contact the ICN Queensland in the first instance to improve their understanding of the EOI process.
For procurement specific enquiries please contact Brisbane Move via email firstname.lastname@example.org noting on the subject : ICN EOI followed by the name of the package you are enquiring about.
For more information about Brisbane Metro, please visit www.brisbane.qld.gov.au/brisbane-metro